- Bill Popjoy was notified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey that he has qualified for certification as a Civil Trial Attorney. A New Jersey attorney who is certified by the Supreme Court as a civil trial attorney must be a member in good standing of the New Jersey bar for over 5 years, must fulfill ongoing continuing legal education requirements, must demonstrate a substantial level of experience in civil trial law, must be favorably evaluated by other attorneys and judges familiar with his or her work, and must take and pass a written examination in civil trial law.
- Bill Popjoy & Marian Kelly appeared as panelists on the 2009 People's Law Forum, discussing Automobile Insurance Law. This public education television program will be broadcast on Channel 5 by Comcast Cable in Gloucester County, NJ.
- Bill Popjoy presented a seminar on Underinsured and Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage for the
Gloucester County Bar Association's
Continuing Legal Education Committee.
- Marian Kelly was selected a 2009 "Top Attorney" by
for Automobile Law.
- Bill Popjoy was installed as a
trustee of the Gloucester County Bar Association
Marian Kelly was a lecturer at a seminar on Legal Ethics and Professionalism sponsored by the Gloucester County Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education Committee.
- Popjoy & Kelly, LLC establishes office
in Woodbury, NJ.